Nukon System is a special heat-preservation system that keeps the pipe facility of the internal equipment of the containment building working safely in the Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) power plant. Blanket and Jacket are easily installed and removed and, in case of emergency, can be repaired quickly. Hence, this product is adopted by and operated in most nuclear power plants over the world including US, Mexico and Sweden. It is also used in the nuclear power plants operating in Korea and will be supplied to the nuclear power plants to be constructed. Nukon System of this system is being exported in association with the recent export of nuclear power plant to UAE and its application is growing.
- Cost saving is possible because installation and decomposition are easy
- Maintenance cost can be saved because local replacement is possible
- This is applicable to all forms of equipment
|Hyundai E&C||UAE Barakah Unit 1, 2, 3, 4||2014 ~ 2019|
|Hyundai E&C||Shinhanwool Unit 1&2||2014 ~ 2017|
|Daelim Industrial||Ulchin Unit 3&4||2012 ~ 2014|
|Hyundai E&C||Shinkori Unit 4||2011 ~ 2015|
|Daelim Industrial||Ulchin Unit 1&2||2009 ~ 2012|
|Hyundai E&C||Shinkori Unit 1&2||2003 ~ 2011|
|KEPCO||Youngkwang Unit 5&6||2000 ~ 2001|
|Korea Heavy Industry||Ulchin Unit 3&4||1996 ~ 1997|
|Hyundai E&C||Youngkwang Unit 3&4||1993 ~ 1994|
Foamglas is a product name of the cellular glass insulation produced by US PCC (Pittsburgh Corning Corp.) and Belgian PCE (Pittsburgh Corning Europe) and the best cold and heat preserving insulation the performance of which has been internationally confirmed. Particularly, exhibiting outstanding features in the wide temperature range from -268℃ to +482℃, this is an ideal insulation that can be applied to all pipe line and equipment facility, underground or overground, and is widley used due to its excellent quality.
- Outstanding waterproof and dampproof
- High compression strength and dimensional stability
- Nonflammability and outstanding chemical resistance
- Environment-friendly materials
- Easy application in various forms
- Petrochemistry, oil refinery and shipbuilding facilities
- Offshore Plant including LNG drilling facility
|Samsung Heavy Industries||Prelude FLNG #2/Royal Dutch Shell||2015|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Hebron/ExxonMobil||2015|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Moho Nord/TOTAL||2015|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Clair Ridge/BP||2013 ~ 2015|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Quard 204/BP||2013 ~ 2015|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Goliath / Eni||2012 ~ 2014|
& Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
|Arkutun-Dagi/ExxonMobil||2012 ~ 2014|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Gorgon/CHEVRON||2012 ~ 2014|
& Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||SHWE/Dockwise||2011 ~ 2012|
Aprogen KIC began with the fire-resistive covering work in a steel structured building and has built up technologies and experience performing fireproof insulation works in the POSCO furnaces and boilers, and on the basis of this, has successfully performed Plant Insulation Works in power plant, oil refinery, petrochemistry, and shipbuilding.
Aprogen KIC is rapidly growing through obtaining orders of Overseas Insulation Work in Indonesia, Ecuador, Iran and Libya as well as orders of domestic work on the basis of accumulated technology reliability.
- Heat and cold reserving
- Insulation of thermal steam line and thermal electric line
- Soundproof insulation
- Special insulation (nuclear power plant containment)
- Fire resistive covering and shaft alley insulation
- steelwork, ironwork Plant
- oil refinery petrochemistry Plant
- Power Plant (nuclear power plant containment building)
- Control of such special facilities as offshore Plant (shipbuilding, LNG etc.), lab or hospital